We can’t do this alone, we need your help. Bright Futures for Youth in Nevada County depends on volunteers, from after-school drivers to mentors. You power our programs. And your experience makes a big difference in the lives of our youth – and the future of our community.
Here are just some of our volunteer needs:
- Youth Center – Our NEO Youth Center depends heavily on volunteers, who share their talent in music, art or recreation, working closely with youth. Learn more
- Mentor – Spend some time with a youth, share an activity and/or passion – and be a much-needed friend. Learn more
- Driver – Drivers take youth from school to meetings and activities held in our facility on Litton Drive. Drivers use their own vehicles.
- Academic help – Work one-on-one for an hour or staff the Tutor Drop-in Center to provide academic help and encourage sound study skills.
- Office – Your assistance with mailings, organizing and other office tasks would be a huge help.
- Fundraising events – Have some fun and help us during one of our many fundraising events during the year. Whether it’s helping with planning and setup, or helping with registration, you can help us raise money – and meet some new people and have fun at the same time.
Bright Futures for Youth depends greatly on volunteers whose philanthropy makes a huge difference in the lives of children and young adults in Nevada County.
You determine how much time you can volunteer – a couple hours per week or maybe just a few hours per year. Whatever energy and time you can offer helps our youth, our organization and our community.
Bright Futures for Youth will provide the training and the resources. You offer your experience and time.
Join the NEO Youth Center as a volunteer. You provide the commitment and energy; we will offer the support and training. Volunteer opportunities include art, music, recreation, and assisting in the NEO Youth Center Café. Learn more